Submission and Presentation Guidelines
- Abstracts should be written in English and should not exceed 2 A4 pages (max. 700 words) including examples, figures and references. The format should comply with the MS Word model provided here.
- Add at least three keywords to your submission.
- Abstracts should be anonymous and submitted in pdf format. All references to authors should be omitted for purposes of blind review.
- Authors may submit one abstract as first author and up to three abstracts as a co-author.
Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered. Accepted abstracts will be allocated as either oral talk or poster presentation, and will be published in the book of abstracts.
September 30, 2022 October 7, 2022
Notification of acceptance: approximately December 15, 2022
- All abstracts must be resubmitted non-anonymized and in editable format before February 27.
- To check the guidelines for abstract resubmission click the button below.
- Please aim at a 15-minute presentation plus a 5-minute Q-A period.
- Your slides, sound, and video files should be tested in the conference computer before your session. You can do this during the coffee breaks preceding the session or before the first session in the morning.
- Slides must be provided in an external USB.
- Poster format: A0 portrait (vertical layout).
- Poster sessions are scheduled after a coffee break. However, if you wish, you can start presenting the poster during the break.
This symposium is generously supported by the International Research Network on Gestures and Head Movements in Language (GEHM) and by the Department of Translation and Language Sciences at Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Follow MMSYM 2023 on Twitter